Monday, August 25, 2008

Apron Loveliness!


I got home today and I had a package waiting here for me! A friend of ours Rachel Blake and I had a bit of a swap. I painted her a painting for her sons room and she made me this adorable apron! I personally think I got the better end of the deal. Ever since I got it today I have been wearing it around the house I do not want to take it off! It so cute and very me... thank you so much Rachel I adore it! It will be with me to on all of my upcoming culinary adventures! What is better than cooking culinary masterpieces?... Looking cute while making culinary masterpieces of course! Thanks again Rachel!

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

Oh, you are hired to be my model for future aprons! You make it look even cuter than I thought possible! I'm glad you like it. We may have to swap again sometime in the future!

Anonymous said...

its so adorable!!!! i love love love it!!!

Ashley said...

This is really random. You haven't seen me in years and then I show up on your blog, but I found it through Shannon's. Anyway, I love your paintings. I don't have any great skills that I could trade for one so I would love to buy one. (if it's in my price range:)