Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

A couple of years ago I saw on my brothers I pod a soundtrack of his life. This seemed like a rather good idea to me so during the last couple of years I have slowly created my own. These are songs that may completely apply to me... and may not have any apparent thing to do with my life, but it is the music I live to. So here it is... The Soundtrack of My Life!

Tire Swing- Kimya Dawson
I Feel It All- Feist
Rain- Bishop Allen
Naked As We Came- Iron and Wine
All these Things That I've Done- The Killers
Come Downstairs and Say Hello- Guster
Career Day- Format
Our Swords- Band Of Horses
Anna Begins- Counting Crows
Merry Happy- Kate Nash
Hanasakajiijii (Four: A Great Wind, More Ash)- Anathallo
The Background- Third Eye Blind
Rebellion (Lies)- Arcade Fire
Oh, Sweetheart- Shout Out Louds
The Queen of the Rummage Sale- Bishop Allen
Blues Run the Game- Jackson Frank
Running To Stand Still- U2
Fireflies- Bishop Allen


No comments: