Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fragil Exuberance


Ive done it! I have finally started and finished one of my big canvases. A couple years ago Preston gave me two very large blank canvases to create on for Christmas. I was so excited to use them but I never thought I had the right idea and was worried I would mess them up. Finally last week I finally decided it was time so without a set plan I started painting. This is what I ended up coming up with. The trees are made out of The Two Towers and a lot of pain. I am really pleased with how it turned out. It is suppose to represent the four seasons. You can try to figure which season is which. I, myself, don't know so there is no correct answer. The canvas is 4 ft. by 2 ft. so it is rather large. The biggest one I have done to date but I have an even larger canvas waiting for me in the garage and this time I am not afraid!

Happy Trails...

8 comments:

Sarah B. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Rachel said...

The colors are fantastic!

Allisun said...

Its beautiful! Congradulations:)

Aaron Smith said...

Very cool. I have a hard enough time filling the margins of my textbooks with doodles... Can't wait to see what you do with a bigger canvas!

Kenningtons said...

LOVE!!! IT!!! LOVE IT!!!

The Cluff's said...

I LOVE IT TESSA! I am seriously impressed with your artistic abilities!

Emily Gordon said...

Tessa! I love your paintings!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's really beautiful.