Friday, December 4, 2009

I *heart* Crowded Teeth

It is no secret that I am a shopaholic. I love to shop. I love to find adorable things, and buy them. I have tried very hard to revert my shopping to thrift stores but when it comes to Crowded Teeth Products I have lost all of my self restraint. I LOVE THIS BAG! It does not actually hit stores until March. Although I am a little disturbed that I have become a woman who is counting down the days until a new bag becomes available, I am so excited. I have a bag that is similar in the same line and it is the best purchase I have ever made. The bag I have, however, does not have an owl on it and is falling apart. My question is, does this count as a responsible purchase if I am planning on buying and saving for it because I cant actually buy it yet? I am not sure, but I am sure that it doesnt matter because come March this little beauty will be mine!!!

I am telling you all this so you will check out this womans blog and website. She is extremely talented. I really love when artists like her succeed so check her out!!!

4 comments:

Kenningtons said...

LOVE the bag. It's a must have!! REWIND, first things first.....you are going to be in China next year??!!! WHAT?????!!!! Girl, I need details! And of course I will be expecting you to update your blog regularly so I can see and read about all your cool adventures. I'm excited for you!!

Aaron Smith said...

You can never have too many bags. Much better than shoes as you can wear multiple sizes rather than being constrained to one :) Also, any blog with a Hello Kitty post makes the grade for me!

Anonymous said...

it's so cute tessa! definately a must have. very smart shopping choice :]

Sarah B. said...

Oh my gosh, it is perfect for you...I love it!