Sunday, May 30, 2010

LOST Party

It is the end of an era. I have been watching LOST for many years now and it is finally at an end. I am relieved. I do not know if I could have handled it for much longer. I like the show and consider it one of the bravest and most interesting shows ever to hit TV but it caused me so much stress. It is like a big burden has been lifted off my shoulders. To celebrate, my siblings and some friends of ours had a party. We had Dharma cupcakes, Samoa Bars, hamburgers, and many other delicious things. We even decorated!

As for my thoughts and feelings on the finale, I hated it at first and now, after many hours of thought, have decided that I liked it but never plan on watching the show again. It was a nice 6 years, but I am done.


Farewell LOST!!

No comments: