Friday, April 24, 2009

Dylans Going On A Mission!

One of my favorite people in the world, Dylan, is going on a mission! He has been called to serve in the Chihuahua (or as Dylan said CHI-HEWUH-HEWUH), Mexico Mission Spanish speaking! He has lived with us this last year while he has been going to school and I have loved every second he has been here. I am going to miss him dearly but I am excited that he gets to do this. He is going to help so many people and particularly himself. He reports to the Provo MTC on July 29th. That is all I am going to report on that for now because if I write too much more I will start crying and it is way too early before he leaves for that. Congratulations Dylan, I love ya man!

This is Dylan and I after we took his missionary photo's!
In the middle of one of our Alias Marathons!
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tessa you didnt text me this wonderful news! shame!