Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling Good

In the vast array of my enjoyments there are very few that beat a good beautifully decorated cake (a good Christian Bale Movie is the only thing that comes to mind). Stacy is here visiting from Boston and came equipped was a plethora of cook books. She picked a recipe that has been tempting and mocking her to the edge of insanity lately. It has been begging to be created and thus devoured. So the time had come and the Hazelnut Torte finally made an appearance in the kitchen. Stacy made the Torte and I decorated. So this is the celebratory dessert for Easter. MMMMMM...


My creative and blogging hiatus is over and I am back in the swing of things. My poor little blog was in a black hole of sadness...

3 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

Chocolate AND strawberries! Very impressive return to the blogosphere :) Our favorite, and semi-healthy, dessert is chocolate angel food cake with fresh strawberries. Welcome back.

Shannon said...

Oh you cruel curel person! I want that cake! It looks amazing and delicious and and and.....(sorry, I was druling). I hope we have some of this lovliness this weekend!

The Cluff's said...

I am with Shannon so cruel. I could lick the screen that cake looks so good! You always amazes me with your baking abilities.