Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice Has So Much Muchness

I am not usually an Alice in Wonderland fan but.. I LOVED Tim Burtons take on it! Love...love...love... Not only was the acting great (apart from Anne Hathaway), but the story was wonderful, and it was so BEAUTIFUL to look at. It was great to see a movie that didnt sacrifice it's plot for special effects I did not see it in 3D though I do plan to. I went because I love movies and I had to give it a try. I adore Johnny Depp and I am a bit of a Stephen Fry addict so see this movie was inevidable and beyond my power to resist (although I do admitt that I wanted to). I am so glad that I went. It was pure loveliness from start to the finish. It is a coming of age movie about both growing up and the importance of not growing up too fast which I think right now is exactly what I needed to see.
One of my favorite things was Alice's constantly changing wardrobe because of her ever changing size of course. I wanted to put some pictures up of my favorites but, alas, I cannot find the ones I want so I advice you to just go and see the movie!

In approximately one hour it will be my SPRING BREAK! If that is not exciting, I am not sure what is. I have so much reading, creating, and chilling to do. Many creations to come. Happy Trails...

2 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

I have yet to see the movie, but I have read many good things about the visual effects of the movie and the both the actors are my favorite. Have a great Spring break!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I just might have to go see it. I didn't think I would like it from the previews but you are making me curious. Enjoy spring break... the kids are on theirs too!