Friday, March 26, 2010

Among Dreams

It has been a very exciting week for me in relation to my art! I sold 5 paintings this week and was commissioned for 2 more! It is always nice when other people appreciate things you create. Also this week, I got my etsy shop back up and going. It is very exciting. I am trying to earn some money for my trip to China to teach English. I only have a few things up right now but I will put more stuff up in the next few weeks. Take a look at what is in my shop and if you are interested and don't see anything in there that you want, or if a painting you have seen of mine that you love is not in there, just let me know and we can chat about it. All proceeds will go directly to my volunteer trip to china so it is for a good cause.

Here is my most recent painting, Among Dreams! I am not entirely pleased about the result but I love the idea. I have always been fascinated with dreams. This girl is escaping from her life for a little while and live among beautiful trees and clouds.


Happy Trails...

No comments: