Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pretty Things...

I wanted to put up a few pretty things I have been looking at in my blog stalking this week...

Anna Miminoshvili's Owl Dress
This beautiful dress made me gasp when I saw it over at The Owl Barn. It combines my love of clothing with my love of owls. It makes me happy just to look at it and I assure you I have looked at it plenty this week. Swoon. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it so I am going to stop.

Vicki Ambery-Smith's Venice Ring
This is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Honestly, have you ever seen a ring cooler than this? Vicki Ambery-Smith is a very talented designer and does tuns of freaking awesome stuff.  This ring makes me want to be a ring.


My New Yellow Dress
I do my very best to be frugil and retain the little money I have but that is often a very difficult task. This is why I experienced unimaginable excitement when this little yellow dress I have wanted for months went on sale at Tulle. It is adorable and I am so happy that it now lives with me.

Awesome Owl Wedding Cake!!!
This is another Owl Barn find. This is the cutest wedding cake I have ever seen in the whole world. The End.

Tie Cuffs From Freckled Nest
These little darlings are so adorable. Such a great idea.

Now I am off to create some pretty things myself... posts to follow very soon. Happy Trails.

2 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

ALL pretty (cool) things, I agree. You are pretty cool too my dear. We loved seeing ya'll this weekend! Too short and too bad we didn't make it over on Sunday. I think ya'll need a road trip to El Paso...

Aaron Smith said...

Honest, I'm only looking at your eyes... Also, I totally agree that cake is amazingly cool.