Monday, July 28, 2008

35,000 Miles


I returned home yesterday from my fourth and final trip of this fabulous summer! I was calculating it last night and I have traveled about 35,000 miles in two months! It has been such a wonderful summer that I am sad that it has to end but none the less like all things... they come to an end eventually!

These are both beautiful pictures of the wild flowers up Manti Canyon!


This last trip was back to Utah to help my grandpa clean out his store and also to go to three different family reunions. There was a reunion at Fish Lake with my moms immediate family as well as a reunion with her extended family and then for the grand finale there was a Smith reunion with my dads family. There was alot of rook playing, Chuck Norris jokes (thanks Preston), and alot of bald men! It was slews of fun! I never see that side of the family so it is always good to see that some of my oddities really are genetic and there are others that are just as stubborn and crazy as me!
Jed, Preston, Me!

Cousins...........

Dad, Preston, and Micah...


That is all for now... Happy Trails!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talkin' about...a bunch of bald men?! Bald-SEXY men is more like it.

I was good to see you all!

Jed

azsmith said...

Bald must be beautiful Tessa, otherwise why would all the Smith men be that way....

Tessa said...

May I just say that I did not say bald men were not sexy, or beautiful... I commently only upon the fact that they were bald which is truth. Now if the men in question were sexy or beautiful... that is purely a matter of opinion, and I shall keep mine to myself!

Chellor said...

Uh... something must have scared me stupid... did you see the look on my face?! Oh boy. :)