Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trees Full Of Jewelry!

Happy Saturday!

This week I have been trying to detox from all my vacations, yes I know my life is very difficult but that is what I have been trying to do none the less. My week of detox has consisted of watching lots of movies, TV Shows, and a whole lot of nothing! Amongst the nothing I have managed to get a few things done however. I have discovered and remedied a few problems that have vexed me over the last bit of my life. For example I have ALOT of necklaces! Here they all are...

An excess of necklaces in fact... I had a jewelry holder but apon examining it the other day I discovered that the holder was so full there were necklaces hidden in the back that i dearly loved that I had not worn in months for the sheer fact that they were hidden!

This was a problem that had to be solved! I needed a bigger jewelry holder so what did I do? I MADE ONE!!!



My dad so willingly helped me to mount my tree to some wood so it wouldnt tip over!













This is been my major project this week! I just got some wire i had laying around and twisted and twisted! I am excited with how it turned out! I love jewelry and i love trees so what could be better?

Happy Trails!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

Tessa, quit being so gorgeous!!! :) I love the tree necklace holder. Very clever!