Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today is...

Hello!! Today is Thursday... I am saying this for my own benefit because I woke up this morning convinced that it was Wednesday! I cannot keep my days straight this summer, school will start soon so I will be right on track... hopefully! I woke up this morning and am definately a bit ill. I quickly rejected what I ate last night and when I tried to eat some chicken noodle soup today because of my current ravinously hungry status my stomach apparently rejected that too. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour bug and will be gone by tomorrow.

In the last couple days I have done a bit of painting... This is the first of a four part collection. It in not titled yet... but once I finish the other 3 parts it shall have a name! My dad loves sunflowers and when I began to paint this he then brought in four different types of sunflowers from the backyard so I could have inspiration! They did help... but soon I noticed that little tiny bugs were crawling all over the table and on the canvas but I did get rid of them so it is all good now.

This is a work in progress and is not yet finished but I did want to share it none the less. I shall show it again when it is completely finished.


Happy Trails...

5 comments:

LucyH said...

So talented!

The Blakes said...

If I had a fraction of your creativity I would scream (out of joy, of course)!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's lovely to see some of your paintings again. I need to get the paints out too.

Evans Family said...

TESSA!!!!
I love the pumpkin. Very nice visual. The paintings are super amazing. You just keep getting better and better. I especially like your rendition of the sunflower, but you know my fettish for sunflowers. You Are Awsome!
-mucho luv-allison

Super_Maz said...

... your picture of the pumpkin was very nice tessa.