Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bonjourno!

Hello!!! I have been out of touch with the blogging world for more than a month, wow!!! I wanted to share a few snap shots of my fabulous trip to Europe! I had an incredible time and learned so much! We got to go places I only ever dreamed of visiting! Enjoy the pictures and I will begin to post more of my artistic adventures soon!

Our feet in the Rome Airport!

A fountain in Saint Peters Square outside the Vatican!



The Fabulous fountain of Trevi

The Roman Forum at Sunset!!!

The Colliseum at night!!!

The Vatican in the Square of the Pinecone, can you see why?
I didnt realize but the Vatican is one of the biggest art museums in the world! It has millions of incredible sculptures, paintings, and pretty much everything you can imagine both secular and not... You could spend years there, if only we all could!!

One of the many incredible statues at the Vatican. Aparently, this is one of the pieces that gave michaelangelo his inspiration when he painted the Sistine Chapel!

Taromina, Italy ... It was the cutest little italian town! I Loved it!



Mykenos Greece, and mom driving a jeep... in greece (yes, it was scary!)

Italian Pasta!!!!!


Athens!

Our first baklava in Greece! I LOVE baklava!











Pompeii... Calcified me!

Mount Vesuvious and Pompeii!

The Amalfi Coast... the second most beautiful coast in the world... next to California?

An italian artist...

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Welcome back. It looks and sounds like an awesome trip.