Friday, February 27, 2009

Taggage not unlike baggage...

I have never participated in a tag before because I normally don't believe in them. However, Allison tagged me to find the sixth file and the sixth picture in my pictures and I checked it out and it was this picture. I like this picture so I decided to post. This was taken, ironically, when Allison and I went to phoenix for a Counting Crows concert! We were at Tempe Market Place where there is a sweet misting system. For some reason for just a couple minutes the light was a certain way (at 3:00 in the afternoon) that you could not see even inches in front of you but I was able to snap a picture! So there is my first tag.... Happy Trails...

1 comment:

Allisun said...

O how fun! I remember that. That was such a fun trip, with such a fun group! I'm lucky to be friends with you and your wonderful familia!