Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jude's Painting

 Ever since my nephew Jude was born I have been wanting to paint something for his room. I finally consulted with Mindi and painted him something. I like how it turned out. I think it looks great in his room and although he does not care about it now, hopefully he will enjoy it in the future. The scarf is my very favorite part.

 I also painted this little painting which is very similar to the one I painted for Jude. I like this one as well. I now just need to find a home for this one!
I made Jude a headband last week with his Superhero name 'Ninja Toe' on it. He loves it and by that I mean he does not know it is on his head. He sure looks cute with his headband on. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to live so close to Jude, Preston and Mindi. It has been so fun to watch Jude change and grow for a couple months. I am not sure how I am going to survive 5 months without seeing him. Please excuse this picture of me. Just focus on very cute little Jude.

5 comments:

azsmith said...

Both of these new paintings are so cute, I love little Jude's airplane! I really like the other one too, love the sun!

Sarah B. said...

If Chad wrote a children's book, would you illustrate it? Your paintings are amazing.

LucyH said...

I love Jude's painting!

Anonymous said...

such cute paintings/pictures! Jude is so adorable

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Jude is spoiled for sure! Awesome paintings, as usual! I just went to the temple with your mom today. She said you left yesterday for China. Good luck and have fun!