Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weather System

I finished a new painting today. This is a rather big one. It measures about 40 inches by 16 inches. It took a while but I feel that the finished product is worth it. I love that this girl is in control of her environment. She embraces something that some people think is a negative part of nature and makes it help her and things around her grow. My favorite part is the umbrella, her boots, and the highest yellow flower.
Jude was very helpful with this painting. Thank heavens he was here to help me.



2 comments:

Mindi Smith said...

Do I love this painting??? Yes. Do I love that baby??? Yes. Which one do I love more? I will not answer that question.

azsmith said...

I know which one you love more.....and it's ok to love them both! I love them both too!