Thursday, January 28, 2010

Craft Swap!

Recently, I participated in a craft swap! I follow this wonderfully talented girl and her plushy wonders, Skunkboy Creatures. She decided to organize a little craft swap. There were no set rules. All you had to do is send a craft to your partner. I have only been in one other craft swap so I decided to give it a try. I was immeasurably lucky to be partnered with Allie. She is an architect from San Fransisco and amazingly talented. I loved being in contact and making something for her! I painted this painting for her and some little flower brooches. I feel really good about what I made. It was immense fun! I am rather sad it is over.


She was so thoughtful with what she made for me! I told her I love owls, traveling, and bright colors. She made me a passport cover and other amazing things with owl fabric! I was so excited to get them and even more excited to use them.


The swap was a success! I am very happy that I got to participate!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

I wish I was your partner in a swap like that. I LOVE your art work!!!