Sunday, January 31, 2010

Why I Live In Arizona

A friend of mine that I work with is from Colorado. She has lived in Arizona for over 20 years now but still has a hard time living here sometimes (particularly between the months of may and October but I am not even going to think about that right now). This last semester she was working on figuring out and writing down all the things she liked about Arizona. She thought it may make her a bit more optimistic about her life here. I dont know if it worked but since then I have thought about some of the things I like about Arizona. Arizona sunsets are definitely on my list.
I just do not think you can get much more beautiful than that.

I took these photo's last night when I walked out of a friends house, who lives in the middle of a cotton field, and was greeted by this beautiful sight. I just really wish any picture could do it justice. Happy trails...

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Wow...

Shannon said...

That is the 2nd best Arizona sunset I've ever seen. There is nothing else like Arizona sunsets!