Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Art Swap!!!



Here it is! This is my contribution to Big Cats Emporium Art Swap. I am amazed at all the contributions of the other ladies and am afraid that mine does not measure up but I did the best that I could and remember that I am still learning! I will get my painting in the post tomorrow where hopefully it will zoom quickly to Australia to Judy of the Flightless Boyds! This is such a fun little swap, I cant wait to get mine in the mail! The theme was In The Woods and that theme is definately up my alley. My father did comment that my painting does not portray your conventional woods and it definately does not but it has trees so I hope it qualifies as In The Woods! I hope you like it Judy!

A big thanks to Big Cat for all her work organizing the swap! She has been a great friend while becoming acquainted with the land of blogging! I look forward to the next swap!

Happy Trails to all! 22 days until I graduate!!!!

7 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Your painting is awesome. I don't know how you can worry that it won't measure up. It's stunning. I think I will have to comission you to make me something at some stage because I love your work so much.

I can't wait any longer. I am going home from work and I am going to post pictures of mine.

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow Tessa, that is gorgeous! I love the swirly curly branches of the trees and the yellow background! I'm with Big Cat, I would like some swirly curly trees for my wall too!

Shellbells said...

love the colours!! reckon you are better than you think!! Confidence in your own work comes with age!!!(says the old sage!!LOL Happy graduating chicken

Sarah B. said...

22 days, huh?! Congrats, lady! That is so exciting! I love the painting, by the way...I am sure you are really sick of me telling you how awesome you are, but you are fantastic!

Leah said...

your painting is wonderful!! you're so close to graduating...congrats in advance!

Allisun said...

I think that ALL of your paintings are amazing, and that they all reflect a great deal of you, Which means that YOU are amazing as well. I would like to see a whimscal sunflower though. And it might be grand if you taught me how to paint an umbrella, Mucho LUV!!

Aaron Smith said...

Do you sell these? If so post a link to your shop somewhere!