Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On The River...

It was a day off of school for us today at school so my dad took me and 4 friends on the Gila River today! It was a BLAST! Allison and I only flipped once and I only thought I was dead for a split second but I guess that is what makes it fun right... that is what dad says anyway? The river was not very fast but it was fun none-the-less and it is a great thing to do that is so close to home! It was alot of fun and I hope to do it again soon! Here are some pictures from the trip! Yeah... I now know why you wear a life jacket on the river...
Yeah... scary... me in my own kiak!

There we all are!
That is enough outdoorsyness for me for a while! I need to get back to painting and I will I just have been too busy playing! It is rather sad when you are too busy even for your hobbies! My next project is my "In The Woods" painting! I need to get that done ASAP! Graduation is coming up!
Peace to all and goodnight!

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

What a picturesque setting. It looks like such a beautiful day out. Lots of fun and adventure too.