Monday, April 14, 2008

The oddities of my personality

I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!

You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.


http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354"> size=+1>You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.



I wouldnt normally take or post little quizzes of this nature but these are so oddly true that I cannot help myself I had to share. I first took the Disney Princess Quiz and thought, "wow yes this is me." I was taken aback at how true it was actually. Then I took the Jane Austen heroin quiz and again I thought the same thing. So... Share in a bit of my internet wanderings with me. I am a nut(not yet included on the personality profiles) but I wouldnt have it any other way. I also want to mention that I took The Office character quiz and I am the most like Pam. This is a good thing because at the moment Pam is dating Jim and I love Jim! Enjoy!
Happy monday all! I am going to post again later!



3 comments:

azsmith said...

ypigvwell Tessa, at least I know what you are doing late at night after everyone else has gone to sleep....I ended up being Elinor Dashwood...what do you think?

Sarah B. said...

I love these quizzes too, Tessa! You are so awesome. I love your blog! What talent you have. I am wishing I was there in warmer weather playing games and hanging out with you guys!

The Blakes said...

I am also Emma! Loved the quiz. I was behind on your posts, but it was good to catch up - congrats on inheriting the garage for your beautiful creations!