Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy day to all!!!!! I am finally posting! I shall begin with this lovely creation that my father made out of green duck tape. I was sitting there talking to him and he just kept doing all these things with the duck tape and then all of a sudden there was a kiak and a the little man inside!

The other night I had a mad craving for a Chicken Bacon Ranch Avacado Sandwhich. It was actually devinely delicious! The ranch was not as good as I expected but it was still very good.
Today I had a marathon movie day and worked on my graduation announcements. I have decided that everyone is going to be different and so far they are. Some are cute, some are not as cute but it is fun none the less and I just cant believe I am old enough to be sending out graduation announcements! One more month!
I thought that I would share with you one of my favorite fixtures in my room. Your eyes are not decieveing you. This is a clock, and a cushion. It is soft and squishy just like a cushion! It is not highly effective as a clock but lovely none the less.
I have been very busy and I hope to post again later. Happy Trails!


2 comments:

Kenningtons said...

ooooo! i like the clock!! i wanted to make a clock (well, four clocks) out of a giant puzzle of the united states and set the time for that region (pst, mst, cst, est)but i could never find the clock pieces. also, that sandwich looked yummy! i, too, can't believe you are old enough to be graduating!! the announcements are super cute!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The announcements look so great. You are such a creative whiz.

Are you counting the sleeps till your big sis arrives?