Thursday, April 3, 2008

The White Tree

Here it is... my abstract White Tree of Gondor. It is not completely done but it is getting there. I still have alot of room to improve... I am sometimes frustrated because I want to be so much better than I am but I want it now! I signed up for a painting class for next semester in school I am excited for that! The background is The Two Towers (an old worn out copy) that I cut up. I need to mod podge it and then it is done!!!! YAY!!! Peace! and goodnight...

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

GORGEOUS! Every time I look at your blog, I am just amazed. You are so pretty and talented. Would you stop it already?! It is just not fair. :-) I'm just kidding. LOVE the Tree of Gondor. That is really clever to put The Two Towers in the background. That entire piece is fantastic. But you do know how I feel about Lord of The Rings...oh yeah.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That is really, really cool. I think you are such a great artist. I hope you are planning to make a living as an artist one day because you really are incredibly talented.

What is mod podge by the way? I have never heard of it.

Unknown said...

I have been searching all over the web for an image of the Tree of Gondor for use in a movie trailer for my family home movies. You have talent! This is a sensational abstract of the bristle cone pine tree that has not been illustrated like this before. Very nice. I would like to see it once it is complete. You will no doubt be famous one day.