Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fall Into Place

This is my newest painting! I have been working on a bunch of projects lately but it is close to Christmas so some of them are going to have to be posted later. I had to post something though or I will go crazy! I painted this last night while we watched The Dark Knight! I vastly enjoy that movie and Christian Bale, I am just not sure which I enjoy more!


I really enjoyed painting this! I am glad that I have time to paint again! I hope to do alot of projects during Christmas break!


In approximately 5 hours I will officially be done with my first semester full semester of college! I have survived finals week! This last week has been crazy but it feels so good to have it over! Now for one month I officially have no responsibility since my job is at school! Sometimes it is truly wonderful to be 18!

3 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great painting. I really like it.

Enjoy your break.

Preston Smith said...

freaking great painting! Seriously, AWESOME. I can't wait to see some of these in person.

Shannon said...

Once again, it's my new favorite.