Saturday, December 27, 2008

File Cabinet Frames

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I know that we had a great one here! We all got tuns of stuff, ate slews of food, and had more laughs and fun than anything else!

I have been dying to post about these but had to wait until after Christmas. I have had these file cabinet fronts for a while and have been trying to figure out what to do with them and I finally figured it out! I decided to make some magnet frames out of them. We got some tin measured about 8x10 and nailed it down to the wood with 50 year old tacks I got from my grandparents store. We then put all the original hardware back on them. I think they really turned out looking nice. They are now in my brother Preston's possession, he got them for Christmas!


Dad was a big help with this project! I think he was even impressed with the result!



On to the next project... happy trails....

4 comments:

Allisun said...

Those are amazing! how fun for you

CurlyPops said...

That is such a cool gift. He must have loved them!

Preston Smith said...

that are beautiful!

Kenningtons said...

Brilliant!!! Your creative never ceases to amaze me!! Move over, Martha Stewart...!