Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Goals...

I have only been existing a short time on this humble little planet but I think out of all the years I have lived 2008 has been the best! I thought back yesterday of all the things I have done, heard, seen, and experienced and it is really incredible! I wouldn't make any changes even if I could. I have been in 7 states, 6 countries, graduated from high school, finished my first semester of college and so much more! I am a little sad to see it go but I am very excited for this next year! I have big plans and if I can do half of them it will be a fantastic year! Here are some of my goals and I will keep you posted how they are going...

- Get all A's and pass algebra
-Read all British Lit assignments
-Read all John Steinbeck novels (again...)
- Type and edit my short stories
-Get my Etsy up and running
-Start and finish my big canvas
- Donate my hair to locks of love
- Create a recipe book for when I leave home
- Go to the temple every 3 months
- Start "The World Is Mine" Fund
- Baked goods only...
- Buy Handmade (give only handmade gifts either by myself or others)
-Do my laundry every two weeks (even if I still have clothes left)
-Change my email, clean out my hotmail


Happy New Year Everyone! Happy Trails...

4 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Great list. I'll look forward to hearing how it's going.

Anonymous said...

what about collecting a fab wardrobe huh? that's one of my resolutions!

Sarah B. said...

Bravo, chica. I need to take some lessons from you!

Stacy said...

What?!?

Locks of Love? Ridiculous. You need your hair on your own head! I can't handle the stress of you cutting it!
And what's this baked goods only nonsense? Haven't we talked about balance? A pie may win a mans heart but a great burger will get him in the door every time.
HmmmHmmHm...We are going to have to talk about this list of yours. I really need you to let a few of them loose so you can stay closer to my level. It's lonely down here all alone :(