Thursday, January 15, 2009

Firenze

Lately I have had an inspiration-less creative block which for me means that I don't do much of anything because so much of my life is spent creating and thinking about creating. I am happy to say that I believe I have started overcoming it and am on the road to total and complete creative recovery. I am learning that the trick is not to think so much about it but just do it, get your hands moving. I finally have some thing to show...

This is my recent painting called Firenze! I like her and I am rather sure that if she really lived we would be friends. I want to be in a book club with her and discuss all the Steinbeck novels I am going to read this year. I hope you like her...

Heres to tomorrow... and heres to creative juices and to the flowing of them... Happy Trails...

4 comments:

Preston Smith said...

Awesome Tessa! I will join you and Firenze in the book club. I am currantly reading, Travels with Charlie, In Search of American! I love it thus far!... Glad to see the juices are flowing...

Shannon said...

You never cease to amaze and never, never disappoint. Once again, it's my favorite!

Sarah B. said...

Beautiful, Tessa! Every time I see another of your paintings, I am blown away by your skill...

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!