Thursday, January 29, 2009

Eleni

This is Eleni and her name means bright, shining one. She loves trees and loves to think about and create anything her mind can come up with. She does not fear failure or care what others think. She does what she loves to do, create.

Ahhhh, I really like this painting. I like how it turned out despite the struggle I had with the poor bottom of it and the multiple layers of white paint I used to cover the unsuccessful trials. I think I like it so much because like with all things you create there is so much of yourself in them. I am not like Eleni yet, but someday I hope to be. I hope you enjoy her!

Happy Trails...

5 comments:

Preston Smith said...

Love it love it love it!...
This is one of your best... but I might say that about everything. Really though, great work on this one tessa... the top portion might be what I am looking for in my blog... only with a brown base... think about it!

LucyH said...

You are so creative! How do you come up with this stuff?!!

Sarah B. said...

Once again....LOVE IT!!!! You are amazing, Tessa!

Kenningtons said...

I love this!!! It is so beautiful. All of the colors look amazing together!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It is absolutely beautiful Tessa. I agree with Preston. I think it's one of your best. I am sure that you will be just like Eleni one day.