Saturday, February 6, 2010

Adventures with Miken

My friends, Miken and Allison, are taking a Photography class this semester. I am jealous. My creative mind is always yearning to explore new avenues. I love taking pictures and would love to really learn how and mainly how to use Photoshop. But, since I am not in the class Miken enlisted me to be her model for one of her assignments. It was alot of fun. We went traipsing around downtown Safford all over the back alleys searching for good places to take pictures. Shockingly, there were a lot of great places. I see a bright future for Miken in photography.

3 comments:

Allisun said...

oh just lovely!!! beautiful photographs! beautiful subject!beautiful photographer! ugh so much beauty!

Alicia Baker said...

Miken is so talented! She made some wonderful paintings in our watercoloring class. I really like your dress in the shot with your beautiful painting!

Emily Gordon said...

I LOVE! your jacket! Where did you get it! Those are very cute pictures!