Friday, February 12, 2010

Within A Cage

I finished a new painting! I love all the colors and the idea of it. I have a hard time translating what is in my head to a canvas, (I admit that there are some things in my head that should never be put on a canvas) but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. This is one of the first paintings that I like much more in person than in the photo's. I just could not get a good shot. You get the idea anyway.
Today has just been the loveliest of days. I am so content. I am only taking 8 credits at school so that allows time to bake and craft. I am really enjoying my last semester at home.

Happy Weekend! It is a long one for me.

4 comments:

Alicia Baker said...

That. Is. Amazingness.

Kenningtons said...

I too love all the colors! It really looks great in the photo so I'm sure it is beyond amazing in real life.

Preston Smith said...

amazing sauce!

azsmith said...

I do love her, she is beautiful!