Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Mine!

The day has finally arrived! After months of waiting, the Crowded Teeth Owl Bag is finally mine! I have posted about this little beauty before. I knew it was going to available for purchase sometime this spring but I had no idea when.  I was very surprised when Preston text me a lovely picture of it at Frances, a boutique we love. I have been waiting for it for so long that when the time came to buy it I had a little bit of hesitation. Thoughts like, "I dont need this" and "why do I have this owl obsession?" were going through my head. I told my mom, "Well, I guess I can live without it." I figured she would agree with me and tell me that would be the responsible thing to do. To my surprise she said, "No you cant, your soul will die without that bag. Buy it now!" Needless to say, I obeyed. I think she was right, my soul would have died.Here's to my soul still being in tact...

In other news, we are all still waiting for Jude Redding Smith to make his grand appearance on this little planet we call Earth. He is a Smith, after all, so I am quite sure he will come when he is good and ready, and not before.

Happy Trails...

4 comments:

Allisun said...

beautiful words of wisdom by your mother! also the bag is lovely and I agree, it would have been sad business if your soul was lost

Sarah B. said...

Love the bag. It suits you. And I can't wait to hear about Jude...

Kenningtons said...

I have been waiting on pins and needles to hear/read of Jude's arrival. Poor Mindi!! The comment your mom made cracked me up!!! She was right though...when I saw the picture of you sporting the bag I think I heard your soul singing hallelujahs!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Too cute as always! You have the best mom! And I think a post is needed about a certain baby, huh? Shannon beat you to it!