Thursday, February 4, 2010

Clothesline Chaos

This idea has been floating around my head for a long time. I have wanted to paint it but just never got around to it, until now. This is a part of my Chaos concept. I love the idea that these houses are on a rope or a part of a tree with no logical explanation. I am not completely happy with it. I am going to play with the idea more because it is not exactly like I pictured it in my head. It is a good start and it does feel very good to be painting again.

I just realized that I forgot to put something on it. A very important detail that is a large part of the whole concept. I will post an update! I think it is time for bed! Happy Trails...

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

You are amazing...

Preston Smith said...

great job Zelbie! Enjoying the more frequent updates!

Kenningtons said...

So cute!!! I really love it and think it looks perfect as it...but you are the expert so I am not going to argue!