Monday, August 11, 2008

Im Legal!

Yesterday was my 18th birthday! I am now legal... We had the "Tessa's Birthday Weekend Extravaganza!" It was so much fun... I would venture to say my best birthday ever! My cousins Jordon and Dylan Detlor arrived on Friday! They are going to live with me this year and go to EAC like me! I am so excited that they are here... We have already had a blast! Saturday I went with my cousins and some friends to Fry Mesa on the mountain on the natural water slides... may I just say that I was tricked into going down this slide. I am not an adventurer... I am not an adrenaline junkie... I dont do things unless I know that I will survive them in good condition when I am done doing them. My friends got me to climb up above the slide and then informed me that the only way to get down was going on the slide... I was tricked, but I was glad I did it when all was said and done!


I made a Red Velvet Cake for my birthday and this is the whole process... Yes, it was amazing!!! I invited some friends over for some cake! This my very good friend Loren who is moving away in a couple days for college! I really have mixed emotions about her leaving... I am happy that she is moving on with her life and following her dreams but sad that she will not be here anymore.. I will miss her! This is my NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!! I got DAISY for my birthday! She is a nissan sentra and I am so excited to drive her! She is beautiful and as my dad says she fits my personality! I am very very very very excited!!!!!!! In all it was a fabulous day... Shannon and Zach came home and it was so much fun to have them here... I love spending time with my family! Happy Day to all.... Happy Trails...

8 comments:

JessWilson said...

Happy Birthday Tessa! Your cake looked so yummy - as I'm sure it was - and I loved artwork on the cake!

Preston Smith said...

damn... I'm not sure what to miss more, Red Velvet Cake, Fry Mesa, Daisy or the raging games of Cranium!
HAPPY BDAY sister of mine! for a few short months every year we are less then a decade apart in age! Lets relish it with wild nintendo pop concerts! WHOA

The Blakes said...

Happy bday Tessa! The car fits your personality and the cake looks divine! I am awestruck by your latest painting - so fantastic!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Zelbie!! I'm sorry we weren't able to surprise you more but then Dad does get way to excited about his surprises and tends to give them away. Thanks for the great weekend!

jed said...

happy bday! you're an old woman now...we have very high expectations!

Kenningtons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Your dad is right, Daisy fits your personality perfectly; all sunny and bright!! I'm happy to know you had such a wonderful day.

LucyH said...

Hey! Happy birthday! Sorry my baby wasn't born on your birthday, but it is a good day anyway:) Glad you had such a great b-day and your cake looks awesome! Nice car too!

Chellor said...

I just want to give a shout out to

#1. you and your birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

and

#2. The DownEast skirt you are wearing! You look so cute in it!