Friday, August 15, 2008

Intergalactic Chaos

This is the second piece in my Organized Chaos collection! This is called Intergalactic Chaos because even in space which is one of the most chaotic things we know of there is still a constant and a since of belonging. It is important for us wherever we go to take bits of home with us and for us to never forget where we come from and who we truly are... this is even important in space! To be truthful though, it is really just a bunch of houses around some circles with golden smoke (that is my favorite) but I hope you enjoy it none-the-less.



That is me and my sister Shannon... and she has created a blog! I convinced her that she needed to so she created a lovely blog with a very fitting and creative title! it is called The Rummage Sale so please take a little looksey she would be thrilled!!!


This is Preston my brother who most of you know but he has created an AMAZING music blog. He loves music and posts very often about some incredible music and some great shows taking place in the valley! Check it out and take his musical advice, I have and I have never been led astray. The blog is called "And Music Will Set You Free" Check it out you will not regret it!

Today I went to lunch with my cousins to our favorite Chinese restaurant Jumbo's. Jordon was a little big sleep deprived I must admit but out of no where he says to me "Tessa, you are like... a stay at home COUSIN! You stay at home all day while we are at work and do things around the house waiting for us to get home" He then went on to command that I have Heroes all ready for him when he gets home. Needless to say Heroes was not all ready to go when he got home. It was hilarious though and I now have a new title to go with Tessa, Sister Smith, Zelbie, Supreme Goddess of the Universe, and Stay at home Cousin... hmmmm I think Tessa is my favorite oddly. I shall not be a stay at home cousin for long though... school starts on Monday!

Good Night to all!

Happy Trails!!

4 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

More blogs! Sweet!
and I love the secret purple house with no windows hugging the chimneyless house. Reminds me of a place to store trophy animals...

Preston Smith said...

Zelbie is my favorite! um... your latest work is outstanding! Really very original and unique.
I am pretty sure Jumbos is the worst restaurant... EVER! Thanks for promoting my blog... and we have made the Musical voyage together... let it continue, forever.

Stacy A. said...

Ok, I can't believe you forgot your very first nick name...fuzzy britches! My favorite. Though I admit maybe not the most feminine, as that has never been my specialty. Maybe that is why you became the girliest of all girliesness! The paintings fantastic. I really wish you lived closer, I need a craft buddy soooo bad.
Wow you should see the catlets right now...hilarious. Love You.

Allisun said...

Wonderfull to see a bit more amazingness from you, never can get enough! And I actually just went and downloaded west coast from preston's blog so thank you both! Luv u 4eva! cant wait to go mock the 'scholarship program' with ya lata 2day. all-e-sone