Sunday, August 17, 2008

Meet the Men In My Life!

This is my father Lynn! He has always had a very interesting style when it comes to clothing. He just recently got into shorts that cover half way between your knee and your foot. If you are a girl you call shorts of this nature Capri's, I was not quite sure what to call them when a man wears them but me and my siblings have settled on man capri's! This outfit has become my new favorite of his. I went shopping the other day and found those shorts on the sale rack and knew that not only would my dad love them but that it was necessary that they resided in his closet along with his other brightly colored shorts. Sure enough we went to the store and he immediately was drawn to them. Not only are they long enough and the right size but they are Bronco's colors (he wanted me to make it clear that they were Bronco's shorts and that he will be wearing them for all the games in the upcoming season!) I am just very excited that along with the shorts he also purchased a matching orange shirt! Heres to the perfect outfit that encompasses your personality!


Speaking of new outfits this is me and my cousins sporting our new clothing. Dylan is on the left, then me, Jordon is on the right. Dylan is 18 like me and Jordon is 21 and he just returned from a mission in Brazil! They are two very amazing and good looking boys (you should see the dirty looks I get when I go around town with them) I thought you should get a good look at them because I will probably be blogging about them quite a bit. Our house will definitely be a college party house this year!



This is my fish Rafael! He is a very beautiful eccentric little fish! (no I didn't know fish could be eccentric either) I got him about 2 months ago and we are finally beginning to understand each other. At first he would not eat anything and now he is ravenously hunger all the time. He puffs his gills out and demands that I feed him. I am afraid he is getting a bit obese, we will have to work on that and put him on a strict work out and diet program. The only pet I have ever had suffered a bloody and tragic end (poor Willabee) He was a gerbil and didn't fair very well against Hobson my Aunts dog. It has taken me a long time but I decided that it was time that I got a pet. I was not quite sure if I was ready to venture to a mammal yet, I did not want a snake or anything fierce like that. I finally decided on a fish and went and picked up my buddy Rafael. He used to have a very pretty long black tail that looked like paintbrush (hence the name Rafael after the painter) but he had a little incident with a plant and that bit of the tail is gone but he is on the mend and doing well. I am slowly getting used to being a pet owner and may eventually be able to graduate to a land animal but for now Rafael is good enough for me!

Have a wonderful Sunday Everyone!

Happy Trails!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Nicely done on Dad's outfit, man capri's with the shirt tucked in! I'm so proud to be his daughter. It really makes me wonder where you got all of your fashion sense. Hmmmm?

Allisun said...

Woot, what a fun slew of men you have in your life Tessa;)... question... do you know Rafael is really a man or was this just assumed? I never thought about it before??? Anywho i luv how you always manage to make things that some people might write off as mundane, so very interesting. You would always do this with your stories from work as well. You are very gifted in that.

Sarah B. said...

Oh, I love your father...not only does he have fashion sense, he has an amazing ability to survive--considering all the times he "almost died."