Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Urban Chaos

This is my newest addition to the creative world! I have decided to create a collection of paintings called Organized Chaos and this is my first peice in the collection called Urban Chaos! It all has to do with the idea that the world is crazy and unsteady around this little organized symmetrical village. It is no where near perfect and the ideas and techniques I am dealing with need alot of work but it was fun and I am excited to start on another. The collection will deal with organization and steadiness in this unpredictable world we live in, that is the idea anyway. So I hope you enjoy this...



It was a wonderful day today my dad was off work so we went on the Gila River on kiaks and we also went car shopping. Happy Trails...

6 comments:

Preston Smith said...

Tessa! This is brilliant! I love it... and want dibs on the first edition... Your are truely gifted!

Allisun said...

WOW! Tessa that is truly amazing! i'm wowed. congrats on your geniusness.

jed said...

very, very nice!

CurlyPops said...

I love that...it's gorgeous!

JessWilson said...

Tessa I love your artwork! You're so amazingly talented! :)

Aaron Smith said...

So I'm pretty sure you posted it sideways... ;) I loved the blue house outlined in white for some reason. Keep it up, open shop, Profit!