Friday, August 29, 2008

Song of the Week...

I have decided in an effort to make my posting more frequent; to post every Friday about a song that occupied to grey matter of my mind that week. Often when people listen to music they are either "song people" or "album people." I am a song person meaning that when I listen to music I latch onto songs and fall in love with them and listen to them about 100 times in a row until I find a new song. My brother Preston for example is a total album person. He listens to albums and determines if he likes the music based the the cohesiveness and value of the entire album. Neither way is superior to the other although I must admit I wish I was an album person, I am trying but I think the Ipod has ruined me. Anyway...

The song that has been my friend this week is We Will Become Silhouettes by the Postal Service. If you have any interest or have not already heard this amazing song you can download it here.

"And I'm looking through the glass where the light bends at the cracks and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs pretending the echoes belong to someone someone I used to know"

Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!

Happy Trails...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tessa!
I'm a "song person" too. My boyfriend hates it when I listen to the same song over and over.
I love your "I Do Believe in Fairies" painting below.
Have a good day!
Nicole