Wednesday, November 5, 2008

How I Feel About You!

These are my newest paintings! The title is How I Feel About You named after a Kate Nash song named Birds. It says in reference to birds when you look at them and you see that they are beautiful that's how i feel about you ... I thought it was appropriate! These were painted for Rachel Blake or more specifically Brooke her (almost) new baby girls room. I feel honored to be asked to paint something for her! The room has a bird theme with pink and green and this is what I came up with. I hope it fits well in baby Brookes room! It is done on two separate canvas. One of the reasons I like these two is that they fit very well together but just fine on their own as well! I am excited and will get them off to Rachel as soon as possible!



Happy Trails...

7 comments:

Preston Smith said...

awesome, as always!

The Blakes said...

Lucky me! (I mean Brooke). Someday she'll have to take a lesson or two from you! I can't wait to hang them on the wall in her room!

Karin said...

Just gorgeous. I'm in love. :-)

Shannon said...

Every time I see a new painting I think that it is my favorite and will be for a long time. But then you paint something else and that becomes my new favorite. Then I look at your old ones and they become my favorites all over again. It's a vicious cycle!

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Love it tess!!! I want somethin like that for Brianna's room. How much?

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Gorgeous. Just perfect for a littlies room.

CurlyPops said...

I love this painting...just gorgeous!