Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Sun To Dissipate...

This last week has been the busiest week I have had in a long time. Friends of ours went out of town for a week and I watched their two youngest boys, Grant (7) and Zach (4 "fir"). I got the chance to be a single mom while going to school full time and working. I definitely do not know how you moms do it. I find it hard enough to dress, feed, and get myself to the places I need to be. It is difficult to do that for two other little guys as well. With that being said it was also alot of fun. I watched a bunch of movies I haven't seen in a long time, went to soccer games, baked with the boys, played lots of monopoly and partied it up in general. The last day I was very sick and couldn't really do anything but thankfully mom was here to help me out. I have no idea what I am going to do without her. Grant, Zach, and I managed to have a good time but they were sure glad to get their mom back and I don't blame them!

This is a beautiful sunset that I saw while we were feeding the cows by their house. AWESOME!

Zach being LUKE... in cars pajamas
This is the boys helping me to make brownies... they actually were a great help!

I just have to share my favorite quote of the week made by Zach (4) He had to go potty and he was standing by the door to go in the backyard. I told him to go to the bathroom and he told me "I have to go potty on the trees! The trees like it!!! They like me to go potty on them! It is good for them... they like it!!!!" Well who am I to argue? A little pee in moderation is indeed good for the trees.

happy trails...

2 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That sunset photo is amazing. What a great shot to capture.

Anonymous said...

lol i love the quote! kids do the cutest things