Friday, November 14, 2008

New Shoes...

I have had these shoes for a while now and they are sad and tired. They are also apparently "scummy and gross" according to dad. I contemplated throwing them out but I cannot part with old friends so quickly. So what does my creative mind do? Well I spiff them up of course.
There is not much I can do about the soles... I am not a shoe maker but I put some fabric and some buttons on them and I think they are cute! They are very cute on when my feet and covering up the "scummy gross" parts.



More Later... Happy Trails...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aweeesomeeee! (can you here the sing in my voice?) They look great! So are you sure you should be an English tutor? Maybe you should start sending them all to Tara for grammar lessons...he he. Hope you enjoyed "sex and the City" for men! Love you.