Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Accidents

I have baked enough that I really should be beyond making rookie mistakes in my kitchen. Like forgetting to put coco powder in a chocolate cake. I am obviously not beyond that realm of mess ups because on Monday the chocolate cake I made lacked a half a cup of coco powder. I was forced to make another cake and we were left with the mess up. At least I didn't forget the sugar. I am happy to say that sometimes something brilliant comes from failure and this cake really wasn't bad at all. In my personal opinion although the cake may have just been okay the decoration is definitely brilliant. My dad has obviously has mad baking skills. Look at that beautiful Four Leaf Clover made out of limes!


The proud decorator.


Happy Trails...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You may have gotten the baking skills from Mom but I think you got the decorating skills from Dad.