Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Read about TV... only rot half your brain!

I admitt it... I am addicted to TV. I have a problem and it needs to be stopped. I follow 5 shows that I watch religiously every week, and that is just the ones I watch regularly there are others I follow non religiously. I think that for me the halt in this habit is going to have to take place from life events that I plan to happen far into the future (marriage, kids, malfunctioning of a vital or non vital organ) so for now I will follow my shows and feel very few pangs of guilt about it. I just wanted to share this blog I found for those of you who love not only watching TV shows but then reading about them the next day (I realize I may possibly be the only one). This is a really good blog with alot of good insights into some of my favorite shows. He is an entertainment columnist and blogs about all the episodes of Lost, House, Scrubs, 24, The Office, American Idol and many many more and pretty much has a critique on each episode from many TV series by the next day. If you are much better than I am and dont watch alot of TV it is also a great way to stay on top of what is going on on some of your favorite shows. I thought about doing some episode critiques of my own and posting them, and I still will, but this guy knows TV and gives us a pretty darn good blog to read so check it out. It is called What Alan Watching?

No comments: