Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Among the Clouds, Where Dreams Live!

This painting was inspired when Rachel a friend of my family's requested a painting from me. She mentioned that her sons room was decorated in vintage airplanes. I am not sure why that information inspired me but it did and this is what came out. It is named Among the Clouds, Where Dreams Live! I am very excited because I have now succesfully painted a painting with no tree's and that is a great accomplishment for me!
Thank you Rachel! I think you may have just sparked a new obsession with airplanes for me!

2 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Tessa! I knew you were talented...duct tape,etc., but this is amazing! What a fantastic painting. It is great to read your blog since I can't hang out with you in the warm weather...sigh. You are beautiful! Take care! Love, Sarah

The Blakes said...

I LOVE IT! It is perfect for Ty's room and the title alone is perfect for my sweet little boy! You are incredible!