Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring.... ???

This week was my Spring Break! It really wasnt a break at all. I didnt once go to bed until after 12:00 in the morning and I felt like I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Mom and I did get to go shopping yesterday and I spent WAY too much money. My mother is a terrible shopping buddy to have she kept telling me "Oh buy it Tessa you are working alot and hard so just buy it" oh well I had fun and I found some great stuff! Here is a picture tour of my purchases! My new jacket!!!!! You cant see it really well but i adore it and what can i say it is adorable!
My new skirt... rather self explanitory


These are some of the most adorable shoes on earth in my opinion and they were on sale so what more can you ask for exactly?

I did not just take this for you to bask in my beauty... I really wanted you to see my pretty headband even though you cant see it very well anyway... oh well it was the thought!
A really cute dress i fell in love with what can i say i love dresses... and yellow!



2 comments:

The Blakes said...

I should have joined you on your shopping spree, I could use an updated look. I love all of your purchases!

Chellor said...

I guess for me working for a clothing company it's natural to love clothes. At least i tell myself that so that K doesn't get annoyed. :> I love everything you bought!