Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lost... In Painting!

Hello Everyone!!!! It has been a while since my last post but I wanted to wait until I had some artwork to show! I have been obsessed with Lost lately and so I was not sure how I was going to satisfy my Lost obsession and my painting obsession and then a solution hit me. I pulled out of the card table and I paint while watching Lost!!!! Rather good Solution I thought. I have to finally add that I am very excited about the Art Swap that Cathy organized! I have not started on my "In the Woods" painting yet but I am very excited about it. All my paintings could satisfy that title I suppose. I am looking forward to a fun weekend. I am going to the city to see Tokyo Police Club live!! They are an Indie band my brother loves and I have come to love them too. My cousin is coming to visit tomorrow to visit the nearby college! Shaping up to be a good one. I will be sure to post about it! Have a good weekend all!!!!

There is more to this painting but it was a crooked picture so i had to crop it... oh well... you can see which i consider the important part!
I do not have much to say about this one... yeah no words...
Canvas Frames... I have not included a picture yet but I do plan to! My first ever living tree!!!!
The Puzzel... I got this wild idea about a month ago to do a puzzle! I am not sure where that came form because about ten minutes into it I got bored so i did about 20 pieces. Mom and Dad have been doing an excellent job though! Everyone that comes to the house helps out with it and we are getting closer!!! I am rather excited to get it over with so it doesnt have to be a permanent decoration in our living room... oh well. It is of wonderful San Fransisco though!!!


4 comments:

azsmith said...

It is true, that it was your idea to do the puzzle, and you have spent very little time searching for pieces. However we have had a great time sharing this with lots of friends and neighbors. Your paintings are awesome, you are a natural!

The Blakes said...

I get frustrated easily with puzzles, but now I've got an itch to pull one out! Love the new art!

Kenningtons said...

Tessa, i found your blog on Stacy's. you really are a talented artist! Is the big picture at the top of your blog where it says "make like a tree and leaf" one of your art pieces as well?
-jamie

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Hi Tessa

I've just tagged you. Play along if you would like to.

Here are the rules

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

How is art swap coming along? I have been totally unmotivated and blocked but I think it is lifting now.

Hope you are cruising along and painting up a sunny storm.