Monday, March 3, 2008

The Perfect Combination

What makes the perfect pair? What makes tomato soup so good with grilled cheese? Why are strawberries so good with chocolate? Why do we always eat popcorn during movies? There are those perfect combinations in our lives that we discover that may appear to have no reason but they still just fit. I have discovered a perfect combination in my life and this is Bishop Allen and Painting. I love to paint and I love Bishop Allen but I had no idea that they were such a perfect pair. Bishop Allen is fantastic happy band and I have discovered that I am the best painter when I listen to them. They have simply delightful music that inspires me and helps to get my creative juices flowing. So... thank you Bishop Allen for being the inspiration for so many of my creative ventures, I am not sure if I could do some of the things I do without you! So in your honor I have made my first post about you! Thank you for being the soundtrack of my life and reminding me that things are what I make of them, and if its ever gonna get any better its gotta get worse for a day! This record was given to me by my wonderful brother for my birthday he had it signed for me in my absence and I love it. I just impatiently wait for the day when I can finally meet them for myself!



2 comments:

Dustpickle said...

Blogging is Over-Rated! But this one is pretty well done! I give you props! and Great artwork. They insire all of us who partake in the goodness of them.

Dustpickle said...

You are going to town on this Blogging... It is turning out very good.!