Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Know So Little

Last night I had a talk with my buddy and he kept telling me "Tessa, you know so little" this is very true. I do know very little. He was telling me this just to get on my nerves but none the less it is the title of todays post.

I have a painting to share... It is called Austin Part 4. It is inspired by my brothers trilogy of songs called Austin parts 1 2 3 or 4. Neither one of us has been to Austin but for some reason the city inspired him and his music inspired me. It is going to be the album cover of his album he will soon record. I dont know what my favorite painting is but this is definately up there.


1 comment:

Stacy A. said...

Maybe you and brother and me and husband should meet in Austin and make a trip of it. They are cool craft show central. Your paintings are really forming an identity. I love the grass and funnel flowers. They look like a good dream. I am so proud of you. Wouldnt one of those paintings look great next to our potato bowl? (hint hint) Keep it up girlie.