Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesdays

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday... what is there to say about wednesday? It is the busiest day at school, busiest day at work, and oddly every crisis in my life seems to happen on a wednesday. There was no crisis today though... i was just busy and i am really ready for a good night sleep! Here are some projects... This is my newest creation it is made out of ribbon and mod podged onto the canvas. It didnt turn out as well as i hoped it would, but it is cute and I will hang it in my room. I am always up for trying new ideas and this is just one of them.

This is a new painting for the day... it is a darker one! I just noticed that it is alot like the other project I did, what can i say i love trees!

3 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oooh, I like the ribbon trees. They are cool. I use ribbons for flower stems all the time. I will try and post a picture on my blog over the weekend.

I'm also hoping to get this art swap happening over the weekend. I have a theme in mind but I'm not telling yet. I will let you know once I have posted about it.

Cathy

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Art Swap is organised. Check it out over at my blog.

Cheers
Cathy

The Blakes said...

What are the chances of my convincing you to paint a picture for our living room. I'd pay you, of course. Really. Let me know. :)