Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patricks Day!!!

Happy Saint Patricks Day! By the time everyone reads this it will not be Saint Patricks Day anymore but I hope you had a happy one anyway! My family is not the drinking kind and I am underage and since my moms best friend is a cop I try to live that law (try being the key word... ha jk) We did however get yummy Root Beer and Vanilla Creme's and they were utterly delicious and I got carded because the cashier thought it was beer... so we will pretend. We had another family over for dinner and we had an entire green meal and then we played Scene It! It was tuns of fun. We dont normally celebrate every holiday that comes around but one year my parents didnt celebrate any holidays so i kindly reminded them they still had a kid at home and couldnt stop having fun... so now we celebrate them all. Thanks Mom and Dad! It was a fun day and heck... this week is a 4 day week... 3 more days to go!!!!

Yeah.... I was thirsty!

I know it doesnt look apetizing but it was!

2 comments:

azsmith said...

That green food looks awful, so hopefully it tasted good, the dishes, however, are beautiful. Your paintings are great! Keep at it, each one seems to be getting better!

The Blakes said...

Ew, but I would have eaten it! What a fun idea!